Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers: Did you applied for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment? if yes then this article is for you. this article contains an Ebook of past questions that will enable you to succeed in the recruitment exams This past Question contains English, Language, General Mathematics and Current Affairs. read to the read end of this article as we show you how to download the past question and answers without stress.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions
Below is the sample of questions that you will see in the day of your screening I urge you to read the questions carefully
1. The ultimate goal of the curriculum of planning is to
a. Develop programs for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programs
e. Design teachers’ programs
2. Curriculum design differs primarily in
a. Teaching and learning involve
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structured. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
3. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because of
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include field trips
d. It does not take care of the student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
4. The activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
d. 3 steps
e. 2 steps
6. The common features of most curriculum models are
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experience
e. Content and evaluation
7. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centered learning.
b. Teacher-centered learning
c. Child-centered learning
d. Parent-centered learning
8 Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Powerpoint presentation
e. Distraction method
9. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
10. The importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programs
d. Guides the teacher in planning
11. THE guiding principle of Nigeria’s traditional education was
13. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
14. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools.
15. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively.
16. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
17. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
18. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a. Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b. Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c. Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d. Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e. Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology.
19. The area of Philosophical inquiry includes
a. Metaphysic, epistemology
b. Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c. Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d. Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e. Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
20. The school of philosophy of education associated with the concepts of freedom, choice responsibility, and self-reliance is
c. existentialism d. naturalism
How to Download Lagos State Teachers Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the Lagos State Teachers Past Questions.
These past questions and answers cost for N2,000 only we will send it directly to your email. following the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want)
Assurance of Delivery
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you.