Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal: Are you seeking for a job, especially a federal fire service job? Have always been able to save fire prevention? if yes apply for fire service 2020 recruitment. in this article, you will learn tips about the recruitment process.
Nevertheless, you need to learn the credentials, criteria to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2020, to get yourself the job. And, do you have what it takes for the Federal fire service to get the job? If yes then go further to see what qualification to apply for the job will require. you can now Download Federal Fire Service (FFS) Past Questions & Answers PDF
About Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service is the largest fire and rescue service in the world, operating 24 hours a day to keep the fire secure and respond to emergencies. The current Fire Service structure in Nigeria is based upon the 1981 Fire Services Act legislation.
Nigeria ‘s Fire Services are regulated at local authority level, with the Environment Department and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative, and policy-making role. 37 Fire Commissioners, which are governed by State Councils, and Town Councils across the states run the Fire Services.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements
To apply for Fire service recruitment candidates must meet the following requirement before filling the application form online.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must have the qualifications and certificates which are required. Any credential or qualification not presented and approved at the recruitment center after the recruitment process is not recognized
- Applicants must be eligible and must present professional fitness certificates from approved government hospitals
- Also, the applicants must be of good character and not be convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants should not be drug addicts or leaders of any secret community or cultism
- The applicants should not be in financial trouble
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 30 years
- The heights of applicants shall not be less than 1.65 m for males and 1.60 m for females
- Chest measurements of applicants will not be less than 0.87 for men
- Finally, computer literacy would be an added bonus.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020
PROMPT Federal Fire Service recruitment application From is not yet out“. Bookmark this page as we will update this Post immediately when the fire services form is out for 2020 recruitment.
1)). Fire Service Recruitment Forms are available online. Candidates are also expected to log in to the https:/cdfipb.careers/or www.fedfire.gov.ng website, fill out the application form and submit it online.
2). 2. Candidates for Classes A and Bi positions (Degree holders and HND certificates) are required to log in to the https:/cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill the website and apply the application form online.
(3). Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are expected to log in to http:/fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to complete and submit applications.
(4). Candidates are instructed to print out the Referee form during screening and submission during screening and submission during paperwork, which must be completed for sitting.
Candidates should also NOTE that multiple applications will result in disqualification automatically.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form is Free
Candidates should remember that they are completely free to apply.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Closing Date 2020
It is not ongoing at present. So, when the application begins we’ll email you.
Other Trending Nigerian Jobs you Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment