Civil Defence Recruitment: Do you have a passion to join the NSCDC? if yes is your answer, then you are in the right place. Today we will show you how to apply for Civil Defence recruitment without much stress. To have a successful application I urge you to read this article till the end this will give you guidelines on how to fill the Application form at the portal. You can Download Civil Defence Past Question & Answer PDF & Updated Copy
Nigerian Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
You’ll understand the entire recruitment process for NSCDC here. Besides this, you will also get all the descriptions of the requirements of eligibility and the application form. A lot of people are raised in a society with a passion for protecting the weak and helpless. If that’s your case then joining the NSCDS gives you a good forum to live up to your vision.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website for Second Phase of 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
Others Trending Recruitment You can Also click and Apply
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form
- NYSC Recruitment Application Form
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment From
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2020
About Nigerian Civil Defence NSCDC
The Nigerian Civil Security and Defense Corps (NSCDC) was created in May 1967 and it a semi-military organization. It is a semi-military agent of the Nigerian federal government, primarily concerned with providing hazard protection and all attacks or disasters. Against the country and its people, the Corps was legally amended by Law Letter No. 2 the Year 2003 and Law No. 6 dated June 4, 2007.
Civil Defence General Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Candidates applying for any position must read and understand the academic criteria for that position, and you must also have this certificate and submit it during the interview.
- Applicant must have a medical Fitness record that certified that you are fit for the job.
- Candidates with Disability are advised not to Apply
- Moreover, drug addicts or members of a cult group are not allowed.
- Final be of good behaviour as this is also expected of you, the reason is that you will be dealing with the public
- Only Nigerians who are 18 to 30 years of age are allowed to apply.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- must have the National Identification card
- Must have good communication skills
- Must Be free from Financial Embarrassment
- Must Not have any criminal record
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020-2021 www.cdfipb.careers
All candidates who wish to apply for the civil defence should follow the guidelines below for easy application
- All applicant should NOTE Submission of application is done online and not in any office.
- Interested Nigerians that are qualified can now log into www.cdfipb.careers,
- Sign up for an account with a valid email.
- Access the application form and fill all necessary information accordingly.
- Lastly, you should print a reference form, you should fill some important questions ask on the form.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal
Once you apply for a job with Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), you will forward your application to the following website:
NSCDC Application Portal: https://www.cdfipb.careers/
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attracts any charges.
For Further Information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
Application Closing Date
19th March 2020.