Are you online searching for where you can download the Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR) Recruitment past questions & answers in PDF? if yes search no more at Guideempire .com.ng you can download any recruitment past question at jus one click. today we will be discussing how you can download and study the DPR recruitment past question which will enable you to prepare for the upcoming DPR aptitude Test. if you really desire to pass this examination read till the end of this article there you will have all the guidelines to download this past question.
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Nobody has ever wished to fail in life but failure comes when there is no proper preparation. you might be confused with that little quote never the less what we are trying to say is that you can never sit down without any preparations then you succeed your success is determined by your level of preparation.
Download the Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR) Recruitment Past Questions
Using this DPR Past question gives you an advantage over other people who don’t use past questions. Questions from English, Mathematics, Current Affairs, and Physical Environment / Safety / Oil and Gas consist of DPR aptitude tests. Nevertheless, in the past, we have only been able to get the Current Affairs Questions and basic Environment / Safety / Oil and Gas questions from the Aptitude Test DPR in a specific year.
Some Samples of DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions
You can study the DPR Recruitment Aptitude test/examination with the following sample questions;
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
- A. 45
- B. 78
- C. 86
- D. 90
- E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read-Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
Questions 4 – 9 refer to the following: A tank is a vertical cylinder with an inside diameter of 6ft and a height of 15ft.
4) What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
5) What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.
6) What is the volume of water in cubic ft in the tank if a measuring stick indicates the water surface is 6 feet below the top of the tank?
A. 170.2 ft3
B. 254.4 ft3
C. 1017.9 ft3
D. 678.6 ft3.
7) What is the weight in pounds of the tank, as in the above case, if the tank itself weighs 20 lbs per ft of height?
A. 63,424 lbs
B. 42,241 lbs
C. 16,151 lbs
D. 10,605 lbs.
8) How much water in gallons would have to be removed to reduce the total weight of the tank plus water, as in the above case, by 20%?
A. 388 gals
B. 3,230 gals
C. 2,121 gals
D. 626 gals.
9) What would be the new level of the water, as measured from the top of the tank, if the water in the above case (the equivalent of 20% of total weight) is removed?
A. 10.4 ft
B. 12.7 ft
C. 7.1 ft
D. 7.8 ft.
How to Download DPR Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers PDF
These Past Questions and Answers cost the sum of N2,000 only.
You are expected to pay the above-mentioned sum to the Bank account provided below to purchase the Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR) Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
After making a successful payment of the amount provided above,
You Send the following:
- Depositors Name (the name you used for payment
- Send us your Email address Please ensure that the email you send to us is your valid email.
- Send the Name of the Past question you have paid for.
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)