This Ebook is prepared for all candidates who apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment. in the article you will know how you can download this Past Question & Answers into their phone and computer without stress. read till the end of this article there you will have full information about the recruitment screening exams that will commence soon.
EFCC Past Questions and Answers have been compiled to help those sitting for the Economic and Financial Crime Commission aptitude test in Nigeria. This ebook will give you an insight into how EFCC set their questions and the format they use. this past question is recent and updated as it comprises of all questions asked so far in these exams.
Below are the core areas that the EFCC Extract their Questions
- i)English language
- ii. Current Affair
- iii. General Knowledge
- iv. Crime Detection Related Questions
SAMPLE QUESTIONS EFFCC PAST QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
- a. Unity Party of Nigeria
- b. National Party of Nigeria
- c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
- a. 1985
- b. 1993
- c. 2007
- d. 2014
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
- a. Herbert Macaulay
- b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
- c. Obafemi Awolowo
- d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
- a. Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP)
- b. Unity Party of Nigeria
- c. National Party of Nigeria
- d. Social Democratic Party
5. What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
- a. Arson
- b. Burnfire
- c. Conflagration
- d. Sizzle
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
- a. DNA analysis
- b. Clothing
- c. Dental records
- d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC’s found aren’t his, but his twins, who have the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
- a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
- b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
- c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
- a. Skull size
- b. Height
- c. Bone density
- d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
- a. legitimate diversion
- b. illegitimate diversion
- c. money laundering
- d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
- a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
- b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
- c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
- d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server
How to Download EFCC Test Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the EFCC Test Past Questions.
To download the EFCC Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your EFCC Test Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
EFCC Recruitment Test Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for<EFCC Test Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)