Are you online searching for where to download the FIRS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers in PDF? if yes then search No more we have answers for all that you have been looking for. right on this page, we have compiled past questions on Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment FIRS from the previous year’s exams. This past question aid as a study guide for shortlisted candidates that will be writing the FIRS recruitment exams which will be commencing soon. I urge you to read till the end of this page to have information that will help you succeed in the exams.
FIRS Past Questions and Answers:
To succeed in Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRSRecruitment exams 2020 you need to have these past questions here you will understand how the questions look like and also you will know the core areas in which questions are drawn from. by studying this past question you test your intellectual ability by providing answers to the question, Doing this you are preparing yourself for the main exams with this past question you won’t be an affair of the questions which will be given to you on the exams day because you have already equipped with information materials that cover the areas that questions will be set
FIRS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers PDF
During preparations for exams many candidates tend to do the wrong thing by not reading the right material research shows that it is ignorance, some are lack of funds to find the right information material to read i will live you with this like a wise once said that “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work” today i will show you the core area that the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS draw their questions from.
What are The Core Areas that the Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS Extract Their Recruitment Questions
They questions are picked from the areas listed below
- English language
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge on taxes and revenues
SAMPLE QUESTIONS IN FIRS RECRUITMENT PAST QUESTION
1. What does the green colour in Nigerian flag represent?
A. Forests and abundant natural wealth of Nigeria
D. Temperate climate
2. The Mambila plateau is located in which state?
3. Aremu pays N16,000 in tax deductible property taxes. Aremu’s marginal tax rate is 25%, effective tax rate is 20% and average rate is 22%. Assuming that Aremu uses itemized deduction for other reasons anyways, her tax savings from paying the property tax is
4. Sola had the following income and losses:
Prize from quiz show 25,000
Unemployment compensation 8,000
Embezzled funds 30,000
Partnership Income 35,000
What is Sola’s adjusted gross income (not taxable income)?
- A) N135,000
- B) N143,000
- C) N165,000
- D) N173,000
5. Interest credited to a bank savings account is taxed regardless of whether or not it is withdrawn.
- a. True
- b. False
6. One of the following is not a major business internal revenue tax in the Tax Code.
- a. Value-Added Tax
- b. Excise Tax
- c. Income Tax
- d. Percentage Tax
7. One of these was in existence before the outbreak of the second world war
- a. The OAU
- b. The League of Nations
- c. The UNO
- d. The Commonwealth of Nations
8. Which of the following made the earliest contact with the Nigerian society ?
- (A) british
- (B) portuguese
- (C) french
- (D) german
9. The Nigerian Inland Revenue Department was carved out of the Inland Revenue Department of Anglophone West Africa and established as an autonomous body under the supervision of the Commissioner of Income Tax in what year?
- A. 1960
- B. 1963
- C. 1943
- D. 1999
10. The current executive chairman of the FIRS is
- A. James K. Naiyeju
- B. David Olorunleke
- C. Vincent O. Ogunba
- D. Tunde Williams Fowler
How to Download FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers:
The following are the guidelines that you need to follow to download the FIRS past questions without stress Thisquestion and answers ‘ complete cost is N2000. To obtain this previous questions booklet, follow the following processes:
To download the FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
____________________Mobile Transfers fully Accepted_____________________
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your FIRS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send the details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< FIRS Recruitment Past Questions Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want)