Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Application Portal 2019: Are you graduate or undergraduate searching for a teaching job in Nigeria? if yes here is an opportunity for you. we are glad to inform you that the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission – TESCOM is currently recruiting One Thousand Secondary School Teachers into the State Post Primary Teaching Service. in this article, we have outlined all the requirement and how you can apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment without stress continue reading till the end to have all the information
All applicant should Note that Lagos State Teachers Recruitment is ongoing at the recruitment portal at tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng below on this page you will the requirement that you must have before feeling the application form before then let show you the available vacant position that you can apply
Available Vacant Positions in Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Civic Education Teacher
- Computer Studies Teacher
- Classroom English Teacher
- Economics Teacher
- Guidance & Counselling Teacher
- History Teacher
- Islamic Religious Studies Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Yoruba Teacher
- Commerce Teacher
- Basic Science Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Business Studies Teacher
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
Requirements for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Applicants must have the following academic qualifications before filling the application form
- Candidates must have Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Candidates must have Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects ( i– xviii).
- Candidates must have Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE
The application portal will be closed on Wednesday 20th of November 2019.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
All candidates who wish to apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment should follow this guideline lines given below for an easy application. The image below shows how the Application page looks like.
All interested and eligible Nigerians living in Lagos are invited by clicking on the following link to visit the TESCOM recruitment portal: tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for full details of application procedures.
- After the web page opens, register a new account.
- After registration, Login to your new account then read the requirements.
- Scroll to the end of the page, then click “Click here to Apply” to begin the application process.
- You will need a clear passport photograph.
Good luck to all the Applicant in case you have any confusion in filling the application form you can drop your question on our comment box we will reply you immediately.