Nasarawa State Civil Service 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Form Portal: the Nasarawa State Civil Service calls for enrollment in the various vacancies in the ministry. This post should be read carefully by interested people who want to apply for the job because it is a detailed guide on how to apply for Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment in 2020. see the requirements and how to apply for the Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for this year’s teaching opportunity.
Do you know that you will engage in recruitment for the 2020 Nasarawa State Civil Service? The full details of Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment are found in this article here, and as such you will be prepared to apply for this work, but first of all, you will have to meet the criteria to be able to be hired in the Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment.
This post will include answers to questions frequently asked, such as:
- How do I apply for the Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021?
- What are the general requirements for the 2020 Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2020 federal ministry of Defence recruitment?
- Where is the Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2020 Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Nasarawa State Civil Service recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements for Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
The Nasarawa State Government and Civil Service Jobs Criteria for vacancies are out and updated on the official State Portal.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021
It is required that interested and eligible candidates will receive application forms at the address below:
Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission,
Along Makurdi Road,
Lafia – Nasarawa State.
- Candidates are to submit completed Application Forms on or before the closing date above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview