Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2020: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the NDA screening Exams which was held on Saturday 15th August 2020. that list of successful shortlisted candidates has been released. this article with guide you on how you can check if your name is among the shortlisted candidates read below to have full details.
Requirements For Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State / Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent / Guardian.
all Candidates are required to download both the “Attestation Form” and “Letter of Consent Form” from the NDA applications portal / NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are requested to bring the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC / NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and / or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2020
Important information to All shortlisted NDA Candidates 2020
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 12th September 2020, Saturday 26th September 2020 and Saturday 10th October 2020 for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview
- Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 26th September 2020 and Saturday 10th October 2020 respectively, will be disqualified
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB
- All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.