Ndlea Recruitment 2020: Do you know that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. if you are searching for a job take some of your time to read this article here you will find out all the requirement and also how to apply for Ndlea Recruitment through the application portal www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers 2020 without stress.
There are certain things you should know before applying for Ndlea recruitment so that you can understand the key responsibility of the agency right here in this article you will brief information about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
About the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was Founded in 1990 the (NDLEA) is one of the Federal agency in Nigeria that is charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. their Headquarters located in Lagos.
Available Vacant Position in Ndlea Recruitment 2020
1.) Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
2.) Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
The Requirement for Ndlea Recruitment 2020
All Aspiring applicant that wants to apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2019 must have the following requirement outlined below.
- All applicants must fill in the application form Online on the website @ www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment_5 upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the recruitment.
- Candidates must have educational qualifications.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be authenticated, physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All candidates must have good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense save road traffic offense.
- All candidates must be free from any kind of financial embarrassment.
- All applicants are needed to download two (2) referee forms to be filled out by two (2) people of reputable social standing.
- Successful applicants will need to fill in additional forms of vetting.
- All successful applicants will undergo random testing of illicit drug use throughout their Agency service.
Only those who are selected are invited for further examination.
Note: In addition to the first degree, the candidate applying as a lawyer and doctor must have professional
certificates in the appropriate sector.
How to Apply For Ndlea Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates who wish to apply should click the link www.emplug.com/ndlea.
Deadline for submission of all application form is Thursday, August 29, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates for the next stage will be approached.
Click Here & Download Referee Form Here