Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng:The Nigeria Customs Service has successfully begun recruitment intake for applicants to the 2020 session. This page will instruct you on how to apply for the ongoing vacancies advertised by the Nigeria Customs Service as well as get updates for graduates and non-graduates for other job openings in Nigeria. On this page, you will disclose the required educational qualifications and employment details. Take your time and carefully read to the end of this article you will have full information about the NCS recruitment 2020.
Over the years, the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has executed an annual recruitment intake. Our platform received a lot of inquiries from curious job seekers about the employment intake of Nigeria Prisons Service 2020. We are pleased to provide answers to the questions on this page below.
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2020
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) form?
- Is Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- I need the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
We advise you to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated without frequent updates.
At the conclusion of the recruitment exercise, 3200 or more qualified applicants will be selected to fill vacant positions in the Nigerian custom shortlist 2020/2021, according to the Nigeria customs service. The positions available for Nigeria custom service recruitment 2020/2021 fall under 3 broad categories
- Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020/21 General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2020/2021
Current News Update: The 2020/2021 NCS recruitment form is not yet out and the application has not yet been stared in. If you want me to remind you, drop a comment below, as soon as the form is out.
- You need a VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS for successful registration and application on www.vancancy.customs.gov.ng
- If you apply for 2 positions, you will be DISQUALIFIED
- Once you submit your data form (as I will soon show you how), you will not be able to edit it again
- Your uploaded documents must be the same you tender during the screening or you will be disqualified
- You can log out and log in later to complete your application
- Nigeria custom service recruitment application portal will close on 6th May, 2020/2021.
NOTE: All candidates must also bear in mind that if no qualification or declaration of eligibility has been granted during the application, it will not be appropriate even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You may apply for a single position only, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible.
You should make sure that you present those documents that are essential for the cadre you are applying for. (For instance, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector frameworks)
To get the right and fast updates, it’s advisable to visit this government agency’s official portal.