Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020: Do you desire to become a soldier or you are searching for when the Nigerian Army will start their recruitment don’t search any more you are in the right place. on this page, I have good news for you. Nigerian Army recruitment is out. you can fill online at the Nigerian Army recruitment portal www.nigerianarmyms.ng see the requirement on how to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2020 continue reading
About Nigerian Army
the Nigerian army is the largest paramilitary in Nigeria with the sole responsibility of protecting the boundary of the country both internal and external. the Nigerian was founded in 1960. the Nigerian army is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency.
Qualifications/Requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- All candidates must be in the age range between 23 and 28
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit according to NA Standards.
- The aspirant must he Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity.
- The referee may be a Chairman / Secretary of the Local Government or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and an equivalent or assistant police commissioner and above which must come from the state of origin of the applicant.
- The referee Passport photographs must me attach to the letter of attestation.
- All candidates must Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Candidates must have at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from an accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of the study.
- The aspirant must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Candidates must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have an NYSC discharge certificate
- Candidates must have contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
Candidates must not have any drawing of tattoo in his/her body.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
All candidates that want to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment should follow the guidelines below
- first, the Nigerian army recruitment portal create an account with the link given below
- Read the requirements for qualification.carefully
- Select the SSC request from the home page.
- You will obtain an email notification with your login information upon effective registering.
To finish the application form, click on’ log in.’
Ensure you are uploading all the necessary records mentioned below: Passport photo.
Certificates of instruction.