Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal: The Nigerian Navy intends to notify the general public and all aspiring candidates that the online registration for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise is officially open. if you have a passion for joining the Nigerian Navy this opportunity is for you. Read below on this page, we outlined the requirement and how to apply Nigerian Navy Recruitment. you can also DownloadNigerian Navy Past Questions & Answers PDF Here Free
About Nigeria Navy
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
We acknowledge that many people are having problems, do not worry as we have a lot of testimonies from individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
Some of the most asked questions about the Nigerian Navy Recruitment include:
- Is the Nigerian Navy 2020 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at Nigerian Navy near me?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment form?
- When will the Nigerian Navy start 2020 Recruitment?
- I need Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitments updates,
- How can I apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020? Just to list a few.
Others Trending Recruitment You can Also click and Apply
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form
- NYSC Recruitment Application Form
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment From
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2020
Available Vacant Positions In Nigerian Navy
3.) Physiotherapy Technician
5.) Pharmacy Technician
6.) Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician
7.) Medical Laboratory Technician
8.) Medical Imaging / X-Ray Technician
9.) Environmental Health Technician
10.) Driver / Mechanic
11.) Dispensing Optician Technician
12.) Dental Surgery Assistant / Dental Health Technician
13.) Project Technician
14.) Biomedical Engineering Technician
16.) Ordinance Officer
17.) Medical Assistant
18.) Store Assistant
22.) Physical Training Instructor
23.) Mosque Assistant
24.) Chaplain Assistant
25.) Sports Man and Woman
26.) Survey Recorder
28.) ICT Officer
29.) Computer Operator
31.) Dockyard Mechanic (DM)
32.) Automobile Mechanic (AM)
33.) Weapon Electrical Mechanic (WEM)
34.) Hull Mechanical / Fitters (HMF)
35.) Marine Engineer – Mechanics (MEM)
36.) Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
37.) Marine Engineer – Artificer (MEA)
38.) Hull Engineer – Artificer (HEA)
39.) Aircraft Engineering Artificer (AEA-AA / EEE)
40.) Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
Also, there are many things that you need to learn about the Nigerian Navy before applying. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment application form is free in case you haven’t heard before. Don’t pay anybody, you are to fill the application. If pressured, be sure to report the person to the police nearest to you.
The Requirement for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Candidates are recommended to read carefully the following instructions before completing the Online Recruitment Process for the Nigerian Navy. Any Form that is incomplete or improperly completed will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application)
- National Examination Council – NECO (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- National Business and Technical Examinations – NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild – (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Any other educational qualification is equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever. See the guide for details.
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated above are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offense to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
General Information for Applicants For Nigerian Navy
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
How to Apply Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- The application is free of charge.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s declaration and certification by parent/guardian form
- Local government area certification form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of their online completed forms.
Aspiring candidates are required to click the link below
Click here to apply online
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal
Once you apply for a job with Nigerian Navy you will forward your application to the following website:
Nigerian Navy Application Portal: http://joinnigeriannavy.com/
Application Closing Date
21st April 2020.