NIS Past Questions & Answer PDF: The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Exams past CBT aptitude test questions and answers are available. on this page. will guide you on how you can easily download the NIS recruitment past questions without stress. We have gathered past questions & answers for Nigeria Immigration Services (NIS) from 2016-2019 exams. if you were among the shortlisted candidates it essential that you have a copy of this Ebook. In case you don’t know the Nigerian immigration service performs screening exercise after candidates have been shortlisted and a check is usually conducted so we can explore to get you past questions and answers.
It’s really nice that you studied and practiced these past questions by that way you will have deep knowledge of the kind about the kind of questions that you will see in the day of your screening this is the reason why you need the NIS past questions
Why you Need the Immigration NIS Past Questions & Answer
If you really need the NIS recruitment, you might be considering passing questions Answers in your mind. Besides other factors that we have gathered from customers who have bought our previous questions in the past and have been effectively hired which we have included in the latter portion of this post, here are a few reasons why you should buy this previous question.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by such schools either directly or rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- Increases your experience and makes you understand patterns for the question from this agency.
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Download Ndlea Recruitment Past Questions & Answer PDF
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Past Test Questions & Answers PDF
- Download Nigeria Prisons (NPS) Recruitment Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions & Answers PDF Free Download
- Nigerian Defence Academy Recruitment Past Test / Exam Questions & Answers
- Download Shell Recruitment past Questions and Answers PDF
- FRSC Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers for Nigerian Graduates PDF Download
- Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions & Answer pdf
Nigeria Immigration Interview Questions
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has a very strict assessment format which makes it extremely difficult to pass their CBT aptitude test. How our revised past NIS questions and answers will give you an overall insight into the looks of their CBT exam questions.
Is The Immigration Exams Computer Based Test (CBT ) or Handwritten?
NIS CBT Past Questions: Before when Nigerian Immigration Service started their recruitment examination it was handwritten but recently they have transformed recruitment tests from the handwritten to CBT bases. This year NIS screening test will be Computer Based Test (CBT), it was stated clearly in their recruitment portal. you can Click Here to find out.
NIS CBT Exams format from their past screening test:
- Questions that are based on activities of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigeria’s current affairs, in particular, those relating to NIS
- Advanced quantitative reasoning
- Advanced verbal reasoning
- Logical reasoning questions to test candidates IQ
- Pure Mathematics
- English Language.
What Is The Nature Of The NIS Test?
Much like every other organization, the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment test is one of the screening processes that the NIS employs in hiring workers. All shortlisted candidates seeking to fill various positions in The NIS compose it. Questions typically cover mathematics, English language, current affairs, and general knowledge.
NIS PAST QUESTIONS And Answers
Past NIS questions and answers for applicants wishing to write the Nigerian Immigration screening exam in PDF format. These NIS past questions have been carefully compiled in PDF to assist candidates on the NIS CBT test which is always competitive. This material will also allow you to quickly move on to physical questions of NIS interviews. don’t be anxious but be in the winning line as you download this NIS past questions today all the information you need to know about the History of the Nigerian Immigrations Past Questions are inside this past question
NIS Past Questions & Answer
Free Nigeria Immigration CBT Past Questions
1. One of these is not a type of passport in Nigeria
- A. Nigeria Diplomatic or Official Passport
- B. Nigeria Standard passport
- C. Nigeria Pilgrims Passport
- D. Nigeria Citizens Passport
2. ECOWAS was established in ____ and has its administrative headquarter in
- (a) 1967 Lome
- (b) 1975 Lome
- (c) 1975 Lagos
- (d) 1967 Lagos
3: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
- (a) 1959
- (b) 1960
- (c) 1963
- (d) 1999
4: Which of the following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
- (a) Persecuting offenders
- (b) enforcing of Laws
- (c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
- (d) Deporting of foreigners
5: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
- (a) 1946
- (b) 1956
- (c) 1958
- (c) 1964
6: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
- (a) 1963
- (b) 1957
- (c) 1964
- (d) 1976
7: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
- (a) South-Africa
- (b) Ghana
- (c) Liberia
- (d) Nigeria
8:Which ministry determines the tariffs on the passport issuance or re-issuance and residence permit?
- A. Federal Ministry of Interior
- B. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- C. Federal Ministry of Transport
- D. Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
9: CERPAC stands for
- A. Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
- B. Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
- C. Combined Extended Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
- D. Combined Extended Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
10. Arrange in descending order: (i) Comptroller General (ii) Comptroller (iii) Superintendent (iv) Chief Superintendent
- A. i, ii, iv, iii
- B. i, ii,iii, iv
- C. iv, i, ii, iii
- D. ii, iii, iv, i
We have the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions And Answers in soft downloadable copies and they all are available on request only.
Download the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions Answers PDF
These past questions and answers cost for N2,000 only we will send it directly to your email. following the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
NIS Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want).
Assurance of Delivery
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.
NIS Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you.
successfully, all you need to get a job in NIS is actually right in front of you. It is a collection of all past questions from inception to the last date it was written. Statistics show that the NIS receives applications from hundreds of thousand candidates anytime they call for recruitment.
So, whether you are waiting to apply or have got a test invite already; you must start studying immediately. This NIS Recruitment test past questions and answers is a practical way to prepare and land yourself a federal job in NIS come next recruitment. The good news is that it is available and just for a token as mentioned above.