The National Agency for the development of information technology (NITDA) is now taking applications from eligible Nigerians for its Creativity and Entrepreneurship Funding Scheme 2020. The deadline for the submission of applications for the NITDA Software Development and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme is 24th August 2020.
To further turn the country into a knowledge-based and IT-driven economy, the Agency is launching the NITDA Technology Innovation Support Scheme to provide incentives for capacity building for both Hub Managers and Technology entrepreneurs to ensure significant entrepreneurship and industry job growth. The plan is intended to include the regions below.
The NITDA Technology Development & Entrepreneurship Support Scheme will cover:
• Hub Upskilling
• Technical Capacity Building
• Incubation Programme
• Internship Programme
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
NITDA Support Scheme Objectives.
- Hub Upskilling: The program is structured to ensure that Hub Administrators have the ability sets necessary to help digital start-ups and create communities for innovation in their localities.
- Technical Capacity Building: This aspect includes deploying Nigerian youth with the technical skills required to invent, ensure decent jobs and access opportunities for outsourcing
- Incubation Programme: It is a program built to assist idea-stage start-ups to increase their scale from ideas to market.
- Internship Programme –The program is structured to include the ability for entrepreneurs to collaborate with existing Hubs and companies. This can have skill development resources, mentorship, and hands-on training through participating in real-life ventures
NITDA Support Scheme Requirements.
Candidates are required to check https://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/tiess for full details
Criteria For NITDA Support Scheme Selection
The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme is based solely on qualifications, and the selection is distributed equally between the 36 states and FCT.
How to Apply NITDA Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme.
Aspiring applicants who to apply are hereby required to apply by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Note: The oral interview is given only to active applicants.