NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF: Chevron Nigeria Limited is offering a range of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students in partnership with its joint venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Any applicant who desires to succeed in this scholarship must have this past question.
This EBOOK contain past questions of the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship from past years Note the the question normally repeat itself on yearly basics also by way of downloading this past question you stand a chance of passing the exams because after studying this past question effectively you will now understand the kind of questions that you will see in the day of your screening and how you can answer them accurately
The examination of NNPC/Chevron Aptitude consists of the following sections:
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Numerical Reasoning and
- Abstract Reasoning.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS of NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
Groundwater is usually free of contaminants and does not require filtration, but it often contains iron and other minerals that must be removed to ‘soften’ the water. Hard water contains ions called calcium and magnesium which renders it unsuitable for many purposes. When soap is used with hard water, it is precipitated by these ions to form scum, so that more soap is required to produce lather.
Hard water is also undesirable in hot-water systems because it deposits calcium carbonate and calcium sulfate inside pipes and boilers. This is known as limescale. Ion-exchange is sometimes used to soften water. This involves zeolites or ion exchange resins which release positive ions and take up, in exchange, the calcium and magnesium ions of hard water. Another method of softening water is precipitation, where chemicals added to hard water combines with the calcium and magnesium ions to form insoluble precipitates that are easily removed.
(1). Which two of these statements must be true?
- The interaction of chemicals plays an important role in some methods of water softening.
- The precipitates created by the addition of chemicals can be easily removed to leave behind softened water.
- The process of water softening is speeded up by combining calcium and magnesium ions with other chemicals
- The chemicals in hard water are dissolved during the process of precipitation
(2). Which two of these statements must be true?
- Calcium and magnesium ions precipitate soap to produce scum
- The ion content of hard water is increased by the soap
- The production of lather is influenced by the ion level of hard water
- Greater volumes of hard water than soft water are required in order to produce lather
(3). If a trader bought yesterday 15 troy ounces of gold and 20 troy ounces of palladium, how much has the value of these precious metals changed?
- None of these
- Up $100
- Down $100
- Up $165
- Up $65
(4). What is the price difference between 50 troy ounces of gold compared to platinum?
How to Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions.
These past questions and answers cost for N1,500 only we will send it directly to your email. following the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the NNPC/Chevron ScholarshipPast Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 1,500 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your NNPC/Chevron ScholarshipPast Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you