NYSC Batch ‘C’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements 2019: National Service Youth Corps, NYSC details of online registration for prospective candidates of the 2019 Batch ‘ C ‘ corps. Graduate registration/mobilization requirements are stated below. if you want to succeed in the registration I urge you to read till the end of this article there you will have all the information concerning the NYSC Batch ‘C’ Online Registration.
This is to remind all prospective members of the community, all Nigerians who have graduated from both home and abroad from universities and mono / polytechnics will be opening the NYSC registration portal from 21st to 1st November 2019 to allow them to register for the 2019 Batch ‘ C ‘ mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration:
- 1. Do not print the thumb by proxy. (No one should have a thumbprint for you; you should do the thumbprint by yourself).
- Make sure the submitted passport photo is very clear.
- 3. Don’t forget about your online registration username and password.
- 4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- 5. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid the wrong details.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure and Requirements.
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check the list of Senates to check your records.
- Tap on “Registration for 2019 Batch C” when you register for the first time.
- In case you have previously registered and have not completed your registration or application, do not create a new account to continue your registration with your previous username and password by clicking on “Login Here.”
- Tap on the “Revalidation” button to re-validate your registration if you were mobilized in the previous Batches and registered online before but were unable to proceed to the Orientation Camp.
To ensure smooth registration, the following should be noted by Prospective Corps Members (PCM) for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses they can access and telephone numbers from Nigeria (GSM) that they can register with. Such e-mail and telephone numbers must be maintained throughout the year of service.
- It is expected that locally trained PCM will use correct registration matriculation numbers.
- Only those whose names appear in the approved results lists of the Senate / Academic Board submitted by their institutions will have access to the database on the NYSC portal for locally trained graduates.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members must NOTE that only those who are eligible for mobilization from approved institutions. Every prospective foreign-trained corps member who is in question regarding his / her institution’s accreditation status must approach for confirmation to the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian students can visit the NYSC website, enrol and upload the following documents: West African School Certificate (WASC) (with at least 5 credits at 2 sessions) or its equivalent, or General Education Certificate (GCE O’Level) (with at least 5 credits at 2 sessions) or its equivalent, or NECO (with at least 5 credits at 2 sessions) or its equivalent.
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent
High School Diploma or it’s equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND program.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of the first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
Graduates with dual nationalities are expected to upload all foreign passports ‘ Personal Data Pages and submit the passports to the orientation camp for physical confirmation.
The prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries are responsible for getting their certificates and transcripts translated into English before uploading. It is also necessary to present the translated transcripts and certificates for physical verification.
It is proposed that all students in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy will have their registration certificates with their professional bodies. Receipts for payment are not appropriate.
6. For physical confirmation of their papers, foreign-trained graduates seeking national service mobilization should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja. At the orientation camps, the test will be completed. They will print their call-up letters online and send in their deployment status to the orientation camps. Foreign-trained students are expected to go to the camps with the original documents that they submitted to check.
7. Provisional credentials, To Whom It May Concern, on-line printing, scanning, and certification photocopying are not appropriate.
8. Foreign-trained students who have registered for the Exemption Certificate must apply all their original academic credentials and international physical confirmation passport when they come to collect the certificate at the headquarters of the National Directorate, Abuja.
9. All foreign-trained graduates who have enrolled and are exempted from service should also submit original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, before being printed on-line for physical confirmation.
10. To revalidate their registration, all foreign-trained prospective corps members who enrolled but were not requested to serve in the last batch must log in to the NYSC portal. N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) need not be paid again by this category of people.
11. Anyone presenting any fake paper will be demobilized and decamped.
12. Prospective members of the body must ensure that the images used to comply with the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
13. Prospective members of the corps should not be reported by PROXY. The fingers used for their biometric capture should also be considered because they will be used in the orientation camps for confirmation. Those who are not able to be tested at the orientation camp with their biometric will not be counted.
14. Only prospective members of the corps wishing to send their call-up numbers via SMS and wishing to print their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
15. PCMs that don’t want to pay the N3,000.00 can go to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
16. Those prospective members of the corps who previously paid for online registration but were not activated do not need to pay again.
17. During registration, married female prospective members of the corps (whether local or foreign) should upload copies of their marriage certificates, proof of name change and place of residence of their husbands.
18. The training camp is not suitable for mothers who are pregnant or breastfeeding. It should, therefore, be remembered that prospective members of the corps in this classification will not be accommodated.
19. Prospective members of the corps with a serious health problem must show their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable them to deploy confessionally.
20. Prospective members of the corps who graduated with challenges related to mobilization from institutions located in the following geopolitical zones should contact the telephone numbers listed below:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South-South – 08083201956
21. All part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait at their various institutions to collect their Letter of Exclusion. This can only be done on Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) payment for those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THE REGISTRATION WILL NOT FURTHER.