Ogun State Recruitment 2019 is out online you can apply for the recruitment at the Application Form Portal www.iseya.com.ng below are the guideline that will help you succeed in the recruitment. therefore endeavor to read these articles till the end. Ogun State Government is currently opening a job vacancy for unemployed citizens of Nigeria to apply for the recruitment. before we show you the qualification for the recruitment let show information about the Ogun state.
About Ogun State
Ogun State is a state In southwestern Nigeria, It was created on 3 February 1976 and borders the state of Lagos to the south, the states of Oyo and Osun to the north, Ondo to the east and Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the state’s capital and biggest city.
Qualifications/ Requirement for Ogun State Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidates must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicant must have a degree ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
- must have NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Candidates must have the ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidates must not have any criminal record
- Applicant must have good communication skills
How To Apply For Ogun State Recruitment Form
To apply for the Ogun state recruitment you must follow the steps given below to succeed
- First, candidates must have a good internet connection to enable you to visit the application form portal you can visit the portal by clicking the link below.
- Use a valid email to create an account long in your email make sure that you verify your email with the link sent to you
- fill in your details this includes your dates of birth, name, your certificates
- confirm that they are all correct before you submit