Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Form Portal 2020: Are you a graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? if yes then you are on the right page. we are glad to inform you that the Oyo State SUBEB is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in this article we will show you all the requirements needed in the recruitment and how you cant apply for the recruitment without much stress.
The Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Process 2020 has been underway for some time now and we have received lots of applicants ‘ requests for a legit update on the recruitment process. Based on this, we’ve put together this post with some potential guidance to get applicants through.
About Oyo State
Latest News On Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment 2020
Dr. Adeniran said, “If it wasn’t for the coronavirus pandemic, we might have begun the phase, but again, we would want TESCOM to finish with its own before we launch the SUBEB pandemic because we wouldn’t want a scenario where people apply for both simultaneously.
This post will provide answers to questions most frequently mentioned, such as:
- What are the general requirements for the 2020 Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment?
- How can I apply for the Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment 2020?
- Where can I get the 2020 Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment application form?
- Where can I get the Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment portal 2020/2021?
- When is the deadline day date for the 2020 Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment application?
- More updates about the 2020 Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
Requirements for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2020
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
- must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Be free fro any criminal case in the past;
- Applicants must possess an educational certificate obtained in a recognized institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply for Oyo Teachers Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Oyo state Subeb recruitment all candidates are required to follow the guidelines below.
The application is made online and the online application process must be completed by all those eligible for this recruitment.