Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Form Portal 2019: Are you a graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? if yes then you are on the right page. we are glad to inform you that the Oyo State SUBEB is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in this article we will show you all the requirements needed in the recruitment and how you cant apply for the recruitment without much stress.
The Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Process 2019 has been underway for some time now and e has received lots of applicants ‘ requests for a legit update on the recruitment process. Based on this, we’ve put together this post with some potential guidance to get applicants through.
About Oyo State
Requirements for Oyo State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2019
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
- must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Be free fro any criminal case in the past;
- Applicants must possess an educational certificate obtained in a recognized institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply for Oyo Teachers Recruitment 2019
To apply for the Oyo state Subeb recruitment all candidates are required to follow the guidelines below.
The application is made online and the online application process must be completed by all those eligible for this recruitment.
Would you like to discuss this recruitment with us? Please use the comment box below this site to drop your views, feedback, and suggestions.