PYES 2020 Recruitment Form is ongoing !! We are here to brief you on the much talked about Nigeria’s Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, which aims to reduce extreme poverty. Let’s show you the qualifications, eligibility criteria, and other details related to the starting and closing date of PYES.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, popularly called PYES is a scheme structured as a Public-Private Partnership initiative. The PYES initiative is coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government. The scheme aims to create opportunities for two years largely for Nigerian youths. The initiative officially set off in December 2016.
The Requirements for PYES Recruitment
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on the PYES website, www.p-yes.gov.ng.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for PYES recruitment all applicant must follow the guidelines give below for easy registration
- Recruitment portal for PAYES is @ www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Registration is free so if you don’t have one, sign up for an account.
- You can also attach your social handles like Twitter or Facebook.
- Register your country of residence and residence LGA.
- You can switch to and update your profile; you can update your account details and other information as you like.
- Upload and submit all necessary documents.