2020/2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Form Portal: Stanbic IBTC Bank is now collecting applications for its 2020 University Scholarship from candidates who participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by JAMB. The deadline for submitting applications is 31 December 2020 for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship.
We are grateful to introduce the “Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship” to you. This initiative continues our objective of promoting Nigerian youth hopes and ambitions as we have done over the years through various activities such as the Youth Leadership Series (YLS), the Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and so on.
2020/2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
The scholarship program aims to promote hard work and academic excellence among Nigerian undergraduates and is open to students who have taken part in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just been admitted to any state or federal university in Nigeria.
The scholarship, which aims to encourage hard work and academic excellence among Nigerian undergraduates, is worth N40 million in total.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Eligibility.
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Selection Criteria.
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on). Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot. The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Terms and Condition.
Agreement to Official Rules
- Entry/applications for the Scholarship is open to applicants from 1st September, 2020 to 31st December, 2020, no application shall be accepted after the entry/application expiration date
- By applying, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, the rules/terms and conditions (as may be amended, supplemented or novated), which are final and binding on all the applicants. Winning/receiving a scholarship is contingent upon you meeting all the eligibility criteria, fulfilling all the requirements and complying with all the conditions.
- This scholarship is not (at all) sponsored by, run by or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
Acceptance of Scholarship
- Where you are successful and win the Scholarship, you must read and accept these Terms and Conditions and all other documents sent to your mail in full. By accepting this Scholarship from Stanbic IBTC, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note, if you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions and other accompanying documents on your behalf
Also note the following:
- Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application and they will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide
- The email received from a Stanbic IBTC authorised email will detail the scholarship benefits, payment timing and other important information as required
- They will then receive other documents and forms which they will be asked to fill, sign and return, to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions as stated herein
- If Successful Applicants do not wish to accept the scholarship they have been offered, they should advise us immediately by sending an email to UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com
- Failure to accept the scholarship offer within the period specified in the notifying email will result into forfeiture of the offer
- Successful Applicants will be required to open a Stanbic IBTC Education Trust account and Stanbic IBTC bank account for payment of the Scholarship fund
- Successful Applicants may be required to provide additional evidence via a link that would be provided to them or via a Stanbic IBTC authorized email. The additional evidence will include providing the admission letter from the admitting University.
Retention of Scholarship
To retain your scholarship, successful applicants must:
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should apply by clicking on the button “Apply” below:
- Fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
- Successful Applicants will be notified only via an email.
- Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
- In the event of any comments or questions concerning these terms and conditions or for more information, please contact us by e-mailing: UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com