UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions and Answer are available on our website for download for the benefits of candidates who will be writing the UCH entrance exams. read below as we show you how you can succeed in the exams without stress.
Having one of the best nursing schools and not having to write the UTME exam ensures that a lot of students can apply for admission to the November 2020 class. The screening exercise will be very difficult because the nursing school will admit only a tiny fraction of the applicants.
The big question right now is, what will you do to be among the chosen ones?
The easy solution to this difficult question is to practice the past question and answer PDF long beforehand with the official UCH School of Nursing Post UTME for the test.
Follow the instruction below to get a copy of the past question and answers from the UCH nursing school post UTME and start practicing now before the screening test.
Free UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Download
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. The sum total of the biotic and abiotic factors that affect living thing is referred to as:
2. A hydrometer is an ecological instrument that, measures
3. Which one of the following is airborne?
(b) yellow fever
4. Candida virginalis is a
5. All of these are vertebrate except
(c) star fish
6. The President visited the town with a view to ____ things for himsel
(d) having seen
7. Jide and Kemi quarreled last week and haven’t ____ yet
(a) made it out
(b) made up
(c) made out
(d) made it up
8. It’s time we ____ away with poor leadership
(d) have done
9. It was ____ on the evening news
(b) being broadcasted
(c) been broadcast
10. The pepper was poorly ___
How can you Download UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N2000 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.