University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List is Out for 2019/2020: The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the first batch admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List: The UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree offered by the university. All Candidates who chose the University of Calabar as their first choice of institution and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are advised to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
To check the university of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission list all candidates are advised to follow the guidelines below to confirm their names online.
- First, you must visit the UNICAL admission status checking portal at by clicking this link http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
All Successfully admitted Applicants are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
All Candidates Should NOTE:
- All Applicants whose names are listed on this list are advised to log in to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours of the date of this release, failure that may be REVERSED.
- Candidates who are YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
Another way to Check Unical Admission List 2019/2020
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from the JAMB website, follow the procedure listed below:
- First, you must visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your Jamb profile with your username and password. correctly
- Scroll down and then tap on the tab ‘ Check your Admission. status
- In the correct rows, pick your examination year and enter your registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
We wish to congratulate all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.