University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies to Degree (200L) Admission Listfor 2019/2020 Academic session Out check the Merit & Supplementary list. see how you can download and access the admission list here on this page.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies to Degree (200L) Admission List: This is to notify all candidates participating in the 2017/2018 academic session of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies Program that the institution’s management released the names of candidates offered for the 2019/2020 academic session in its various degree programs (200L).
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List.
Provisional admission to the University of Uyo’s (UNIUYO) Degree Programs for the 2019/2020 Academic Session was issued to the under-listed applicants.
Follow the link below in case the above document can not be viewed by your computer (Note: you will need a device that can open PDF files to access the list, however).
Click here (.pdf) to view the list of admissions for UNIUYO Basic Studies (Direct Entry). Nonetheless, you will need a computer that can open a PDF file in order to access it.
Important Information for the Students of the 2018/2019 Basic Studies Programme:
Below is the list of eligibility placements as well as the quota for each program/course.
- Before you apply for admission to any undergraduate program at the University of Uyo, you are required to undergo clearance at the Directorate as a former student of the Basic Studies program.
- If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a program/course.
- You may have been found to be unqualified in your course of choice, but you were put in another program/course based on your grades.
- Therefore, you are advised to carefully go through the templates and find out where you were placed.
- You are to comply with the screening and registration guidelines in your respective faculties by this placement at the beginning of the 2019/2020 session at the university.
- If you were a Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy student and took and passed one year of GST courses during the year of Basic Studies, you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted to Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you must apply properly. Waivers will not be issued automatically. You need to get feedback from your faculty officers about this matter when submit your course registration forms.
- No faculty officer can screen any student from post-basic studies who do not request the Directorate’s properly signed clearance form.
If you have any need or difficulty fitting into your new academic unit, please feel free to contact the Directorate officers.
We Congratulate all the successfully admitted candidates.