Are you online seeking for how to download UNIZIK) POST UTME Past Questions, if so then you are at the right place right here on this page you will download the POST UTME Past Questions in less than no time jus follow the instructions giving below on this page. you can also download UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
All students who wish to get past questions and answers from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post utme are strictly advised to follow instructions on this page to make their purchase. Note that these past questions is only for prospective students who wish to study at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, the Nnamdi Azikiwe University posts utme past questions and answers are highly needed. Take the following steps to proceed.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Past Questions & Answers
UNIZIK post utme past questions and answers is a collection of past questions answered by the University of Nnamdi Azikiwe during their past screening exams. The post utme past issue of Nnamdi Azikiwe University consists of the following subject combinations: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Post UTME Past Questions
1. If the population of a town was 240,000 in January 2004 and it increased by 2% each year, what would be the population of the town in January 2006?
- (A) 480,000
- (C) 249,600
- (D) 244,800
2. A man wishes to keep some money in a savings deposit at 25% compound interest so that after 3 years he can buy a car of N150,000.00. How much does he need to deposit now?
- (A) N12,000.50
- (B) N96,000.00
- (C) N85,714.28
3. The land is a factor of production because it
- (A) is a gift of nature
- (B) contains valuable mineral resources
- (C) assists in the creation of utility
- (D) is owned by bun individuals and “government.
4. One of the advantages of large scale production is that
- (A) there is arisen in the cost of administration
- (B) consumers sacrifice their individual tastes
- (C) the firm can use labor-saving machinery
- (D) the demand for a firm’s products becomes localized
5. The major role of national legislature is to
- (A) scrutinize and criticize the executive branch
- (B) fill into the political vacuum created by weak executives
- (C) expose and supervise the government
- (D) make law for the general welfare of citizens.
6.The essence of the constitution of the United States of America is that
- (A) it is based on the concept that all men are created equal and are endowed with rights
- (B) the supreme court is the most political powerful branch of the government in the country
- (C) it is a peculiarly North American document
- (D) it protects black Americans at all times
7. I sent…… news to the press yesterday.
- (A) a parcel of
- (B) a flash of
- (C) an item of
- (D) a number of
8. The universe has a large collection of sporting….
- (A) equipment
- (B) equipment
- (C) costumes
- (D) aids
How to Download Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Utme Past Questions & Answer PDF
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N1,500 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.
Assurance of Delivery Of UNIZIK Post Utme Past Questions
If you are Not sure the past questions will be delivered to you as promised?
No need to worry about it. We get that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. We want to assure you that honesty and integrity are the foundations of our services. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our customers with excellent and reliable services. For years now, to our clients. We would like to assure you that our priority is your satisfaction. That being said, in less than 5 minutes from payment, you can create the payments and get your past questions delivered to you.