www.immigration recruitment.org.ng Portal: We wish to inform all candidates seeking for a job opportunity that the Nigerian Immigration Service is currently recruiting individuals to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. this article will give you all the information you need about the NIS recruitment CLICK Here and apply. you can also Download Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions And Answers PDF
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions In Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2020
1.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
2.) Inspector of Immigration (II), Professionals (Nurse)
3.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty
4.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic
5.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professionals (Nurse)
6.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
7.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Professional (Pharmacist)
8.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
9.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor)
NIS Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- The applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant would be required to pass a drug test
- The applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- The applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- The applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective EyeSight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons. Download Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions And Answers PDF
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
All candidates who desire to apply are hereby requested to click the link below and fill the Application form online
Click here to apply online
ALL Candidates should Note
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- This application is free
- Applications after the closing date or in breach of the Procedure will not be entertained.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
When is the NIS Recruitment Application Closing Date for 2020
The Nigerian Immigration Service Stated in their portal that the closing date for 2020 Recruitment will be 10th April 2020. that the portal will be closed.