Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2019: Are you a graduate looking for a job? if yes you at the right place. wee want to use this medium to inform you that the Abia State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting good citizens to fill the vacant positions in this article, we outlined all the requirement and how to apply for the job without much stress I employ you to read till the end of this article please don’t be in a hurry to live this website you can as well take a tour on our website to see other jobs vacancy that you can apply please continue reading.
Before we take a bold step forward let quickly give you brief information about the Abia state below
About Abia State
Abia is a state in Nigeria’s southeastern part. The capital is Umuahia, and the major commercial city is Aba, formerly an outpost of British colonial government in the region, and also one of Nigeria’s most populated areas. Abia State was established in Imo State in 1991.
- All Candidates who wish to apply Must Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Candidates must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Applicant age must Not be older than 30 years
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
- Aba North
- Aba South
- Isiala Ngwa North
- Isiala Ngwa South
- Obi Ngwa
- Osisioma Ngwa
- Ukwa East
- Ukwa West
- Umuahia North
- Umuahia South
IMPORTANT! Currently, Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 is not yet online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To Apply for the Abia state civil service please follow the instructions given below
Candidates can now fill the application form here by clicking the link http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/commissions/the-civil-service-commission/
What Next to Do After Filling the Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- The Internship Program is for three months;
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
- Abia State civil service commission recruitment portal
- Abia State civil service commission aptitude test
- chairman Abia State civil service commission
- Abia State civil service recruitment 2019
- Abia State local government service commission recruitment
- Abia State recruitment portal 2019
- Abia State recruitment 2019-2020
- Abia State recruitment 2019