Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Test Past Questions & Answers PDF: Did you apply for the federal civil service and you are seeking for a way you can succeed in the exams? if yes you are in the right place in this article, we are going to show you how you can succeed in the FCS recruitment exams will out stress. sequel to this for you to have this information about how u can download the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Test Past Questions & Answers into your phone and your laptop you must read till the end of this article.
The Recruitment Exams of the Federal Civil Service Commission are at the corner and you need to review our Federal Civil Service Commission Past Questions and Answers downloaded for you. if You study this past questions carfully you will know what to expect by repeatedly practicing these tests; improving your speed and confidence, and be prepared for the actual test.
This book is a collection of past test questions and answers given to the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Commission and State Commissions for Civil Service. It is intended for individuals sitting in different positions of these committees for the selection review. It is recent and revised as it contains all the questions that have been asked so far in the inquiries of the civil service board.
Where will the Federal Civil Service Commission ask their Questions from?
below are the areas that the federal service draw their questions
- i. English language
- ii. Mathematics
- iii. Current Affairs
- iv. General Knowledge
- v. Verbal, Numerical and Quantitative Reasonings
SAMPLE QUESTIONS Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Test Past Questions
- 1. The first General Secretary was
- A. Obafemi Awolowo
- B. Nnamdi Azikiwe
- C. Ufong Ekaete
- D. Michael Okpara
2. War against Indiscipline was inaugurated in
- A. March 1984
- B. June 1985
- C. April 1983
- D. August 1982
3. In 1945…..currency was introduced in Nigeria
- A. Naira and kobo
- B. Pound sterling
- C. Dollar
- D. CFAC
4. Which state is commonly referred to as the ‘confluence state’?
- A. Niger
- B. Kogi
- C. Benue
- D. Kwara
5. Who composed the Nigerian national anthem?
- A. John A. Ilechukwu
- B. Eme Etim Akpan
- C. Benedict Odiase
- D. Sotu Omoigui
6. Ada, Efe, and Halima form a business agreement in which Ada receives 20% of profits, Efe receives 70% of profits, and Hamlima receives the remaining 10%. The total profits for the month of June were N6,600. How much more would Halima receive if the profits were divided equally?
- A. N1,540
- B. N1,820
- C. N1,900
- D. N2,180
7. Answer the question that follows the passage: Line
- 1. The education of man does not begin at school, it begins at birth. It ends, not when
- 2. he graduates from the university, but at his death. Hence education is a life-long
- 3. process. The child learns through his experience, it went on forever without any
- 4. break or barrier. Thus, education becomes an active and dynamic process. It is
- 5. much more than schooling, memorizing or learning a prescribed syllabus. When
- 6. the learner comes in contact with a real situation, he utilizes all his past
- 7. experiences that are relevant to it and gains new experiences. Therefore,
- 8. education is considered by educationalists as an active and dynamic process.
What changes, if any, is needed inline 3?
- A. Change “process” to “processes”
- B. Add a comma after “forever”
- C. Change “went” to “goes”
- D. No change is needed
8. 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, ___ ?
- A. 72
- B. 75
- C. 81
- D. 90
9. AZ CX EV GT ____?
- A. IR KP
- B. IR KQ
- C. IS KQ
- D. IS KP
10. People with _____ problems are likely to have a more positive outlook in life.
How to Download Federal Civil Service Commission Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the Nigerian Airforce Dssc Past Questions.
These past questions and answers cost for N2,000 only we will send it directly to your email. following the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at [email protected] or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want)
Assurance of Delivery
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you.