Imo State Civil Service 20020/2021 Recruitment Portal: This to inform the general public that the Imo State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting suitable qualified citizens to fill in the vacant positions. would you like to know the requirement and how to apply this recruitment? if yes continue reading…
This post will include answers to the most commonly asked questions, such as:
- What are the general requirements for the 2020 Imo State Civil Service Recruitment?
- How can I apply for the Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020?
- Where can I get the 2020 Imo State Civil Service Recruitment application form?
- Where can I get the Imo State Civil Service Recruitment portal 2020/2021?
- When is the deadline day date for the 2020 Imo State Civil Service Recruitment application?
- More updates about the 2020 Imo State Civil Service Recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements for Imo State Civil Service 20020/2021 Recruitment
You must ensure that you have met the following criteria and also have the documents listed below in order for you to be qualified for this recruitment.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Candidate must not be more than the age of 35
- Applicants are expected to possess minimum qualifications of WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, with a minimum of five credits including English and mathematics.
- Must have good communication skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree in an accredited institution
- Applicants are required to have complete the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Other requirements will be listed in the application portal
Imo State Civil Service 20020/2021 Recruitment Portal & How to Apply
The official recruitment application portal Imo State Civil Service recruitment is https:/nigeria.gov.ng/south-east/imo-state/ All aspiring applicants are to click the lin and start filling the application form