NDA Admission Form: The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2020/2021 Academic Session 72nd Regular Course Admission Form is now available online. Applications for admission to the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course (Degree Programs) for the 2020/2021 academic session are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
For Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force cadets, candidates admitted into the NDA for a regular course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets. Graduates will receive an honorary degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA) upon successful completion of the training. They will also earn Nigeria’s Armed Forces a Presidential Commission.
When is NDA Doing their Screening?
NDA screening Date: The NDA screening test will be conducted as a Post-UTME screening phase one and is scheduled to be held at designated centers across the country on Saturday, May 16, 2020. Just JAMB 2020 registration number candidates will be qualified to write the exams.
Only candidates who score at least 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Technology and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in the JAMB 2020 exam will be admitted to the NDA by the AFSB.
NDA Course Admission Requirements.
Applicants qualifying for admission to the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) for 72 regular courses must have the following:
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit and have a good moral character.
- candidate Must be single male or female without any legal duty to assist any child or other adults.
- must Show a state government or local government region indigenous certificate.
- Be at least 17 years of age and NOT over 21 years of age as of the year of entry into the Academy on August 22, 2020.
- Must have at least 5 ordinary level credits in the English language of GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS, and NABTEB), Mathematics and three other subjects related to the intended program at no more than two sessions.
- Should pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME) exams and achieve an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by the JAMB Annual Policy Meeting) in English, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects applicable to the proposed study course as set out in the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters high for men and 1.65 meters high for women.
- Candidates who can speak French and Arabic, the dialect of Mandarin is an added benefit.
Candidates are to take the following as important
- The submitted application forms will NOT be accepted without ordinary level results.
- Candidates are not eligible for awaiting results.
- Also, ordinary level test results will be recognized NOT above 5 years of age from the date of examination.
How to Apply for NDA Admission (72nd Regular Course).
Candidates who wish to apply must visit the ndaapplications.netapplication portal, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in the details to pay for their application via REMITA after obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment will be accepted for RRR codes generated through the application portal.
As well as applying to the Joint Admissions and Registration Board (jamb), applicants applying for admission to NDA must choose NDA as their first preference institution. These candidates are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation (utme) exams.
SUBMISSION OF NDA APPLICATIONS:
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
NDA SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will take place as the Post-UTME testing stage one and is scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 16, 2020. All qualified candidates are therefore required to bring their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 inches) to the Screening Test Centre.
N/B: The photos will show up only from the chest and should include the Name, Exam number, State, Exam Center, Study Course and Signature on the back of the candidate.
Also, successful candidates will be invited to the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) after which the list of approved candidates will be released.
For more information on NDA admission form please visit
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net