Download Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Past questions and answers on Oil and Gas Jobs can be downloaded here. This article will give you a better chance to succeed in the screening test. See below for more details on this page. please don’t be in a hurry to live the website Take a tour see order companies interviews Past Question that you can as well download and practices.
A wise man once said that when good preparation meets opportunity success is guaranteed. to succeed is simple but there is a tax that you must pay only if you are ready to pay the price. because there is no success without paying a price I No you might be wondering in your mind is this great tax that you must pay Never the less price am talking about in this context is your strength of preparations
This book is a collection of aptitude test questions and answers from previous recruitment exercises of various Nigerian oil and gas companies looking for high-ranking professionals. Recent questions and correct responses that will improve your confidence as you review and plan for the screening test of oil and gas firms across the country are updated regularly.
Features of Oil and Gas Past Questions:
Questions are drawn from these core areas for this test:
- Spatial Orientation
- Diagrams and interpretations
- General Sciences
- General Engineering
- Current Affairs
- Information Technology
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Well Completions and Designs
- Well Testing and Well Logging Questions
- Several technical questions
- Basic oil and gas knowledge
Sample Oil and Gas Questions.
1. Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation:
- a) Source rock
- b) Caprock
- c) Reservoir rock
- d) All of the above
2. Oil is generally found in :
- a) Igneous Rocks
- b) Metamorphic rocks
- c) Sedimentary rocks
- d) Any type of rocks
3. The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is:
- a) Gravity Prospecting
- b) Magnetic Prospecting
- c) Seismic refraction method
- d) Seismic Reflection method
4. An example of Direct Detection of Hydrocarbon is
- a) 3D seismic survey
- b) Bright spot
- c) PSDM
- d) PSTM
5. Interpretation is best with:
- a) Specialized team approach
- b) Functional team approach
- c) Multidisciplinary team approach
- d) Hiring Consultants
6. Which of the following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing.
- a. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity.
- b. Puling through tight spots with pumps on.
- c. Pumping out of the hole.
- d. Pumping low viscous pill.
- e. Pulling pipe fast.
- f. Pulling pipe slowly.
- g. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped.
7. In a well, during the trip out swabbing was suspected. The flow check was negative and it was decided to run back to the bottom (30 stands) checking for flow after lowering every 5 stands. The flow checks after 5, 10, 15 & 20 stands showed no flow. But withstand number 25 back in the hole, the well was found to be flowing.
What could be the most likely cause of the good flow
- a. Abnormal formation of fluid pressure.
- b. Derrickman mixed too light a slug prior to pulling out of the hole.
- c. Running into the swabbed fluids caused hydrostatic pressure in the annulus to drop.
- d. In the hurry, it was forgotten to slug the pipe while preparing for running back.
8. Which of the following is an inert solid used only to increase the weight of the drilling mud
- A. Bentonite
- B. Attapulgite
- C. Gypsum
- D. Barite
9. Why is well testing important
10. Name three common methods to prevent hydrate problem.
How to Download Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
The test questions can be downloaded, and you can have them in pdf format on your computer, making it easy to download the Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions.
To download the Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account Number: 2048501073
Zenith Bank PLC
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want)
Assurance of Delivery
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.
Oil & Gas Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you